19 November 2008

An Open Invitation to Casey Luskin

My dear friend Tiana had the brilliant idea to invite Casey Luskin (of Discovery Institute fame) out for a drink and a chat while I'm in town this coming weekend. Tiana addressed any concerns he may have beautifully, if you ask me. I just hope he doesn't claim he'll be out of town because we all know he has a little cot at the DI and isn't allowed to leave (kidding, kidding).

Hello Casey,

It’s been awhile since we’ve chatted, I hope all has been well with you and yours. I’m writing because Kate will be in town this weekend, and we’re hoping that you’d like to join us for a drink and a talk.

We’d love to sit down, now that the “jig” is up, and have a real conversation about our visit, the Discovery Institute, and the complexities of the issues involved when discussing intelligent design vs. evolution.

I understand you may have concerns about talking with us, and we’d be happy to address that by having a tape recorder on hand so that no one feels their statements were misrepresented in any way.

Please let us know if you’d be interested, we’d quite like to see you again.

Thanks!
Tiana


So, please, please come, Casey. If you don't care for an aperitif, there's always Starbucks.

Cuddles

No comments: